•I am ashamed of my country
- are we a Christian nation?
- would Jesus agree with separation?
- 11,000 not 1200 split apart
- got yours? where’s theirs?
- taxpayers allow baby separation
- sign and forget about children
- a jacket’s just a jacket a kid is just a kid
- Humanity starts with parent and child
- stopping isn’t fixing
- how’s life in an abandoned Walmart?
- who cares about your children?
- a child is lost and disposable
- break a heart buy a gun
- kids inherit hatred
- kill roots create hate
- our children are broken
- try being alone when you’re two
- how does righteous feel when you’re two?
- they didn’t ask to be split
- what’s the reuniting plan?
- what plan? reunite a law?
- money rules truth
- evil separates families
•where’s hope when you are without your parents?
- an abandoned child is not a prisoner
- useless sacrifice for the lost babies
- independent at six months old
- separating children is not reality TV
- so this is what it means to love your enemies
- get a plan to not make abandonment worse
- children aren’t the problem
- cruel begets cruel
- we vote and break families
- justify abandonment
- families are the real thing not bipartisan politics
- separation is not right
Those are certainly the thoughts that are inhabiting my brain these days. Thanks for writing this!